It is a fork of Bitcoin version 0.8.99, with addition of super random blocks.
Proof of work with SHA256 is used as in Bitcoin.
- Each normal block has 128 coins
- 45 seconds block time
- Difficulty retargets every 20 blocks (approximately 15 mins)
- Mining payout will be halved every 3 months (every 172800 blocks)
- Once the payout reaches 1 coin/block, it will stay there to sustain the mining
- Expected total mined coins will be 47,011,968 coins (not counting the one coin per block inflationary sustaining blocks)
- 4 confirmations for transaction
- 50 confirmations for minted blocks
Random bonus blocks are (on average):
- 1 superblock of 512 coins every hour (1/80 chance)
- 1 superblock of 2048 coins every day (1/1920 chance)
- Connection: 15660
- RPC: 15661